Online coaching is just like traditional coaching with the added advantages of flexibility and convenience. If you are designing a coaching class yourself, then you definitely need to first know all the major components that enter creating one. When you have all these components for the class, then you can be assured your students are certain to get the best possible learning experience.
1. Login account: Every student will need to have their own personal login id where he can access his course contents. He should also provide the ability to change his contact details for instance email id. He also needs to manage to make comments and keep in touch with you on a one-on-one basis.
2. Communication: You should offer several ways to communicate, email being the primary means. Furthermore, ncert solution class 10 maths you should allow public and private chat forums for students to interact with each other and with you. You can choose to simply embed a commercially available chat forum on your site.
3. Content: Your site must offer a copy of this content that you’re providing as a area of the curriculum. Just in case the student deletes the e-mail you sent, he should manage to access the exact same information on your site. Furthermore, you should offer more learning resources like e-book and articles and links to other relevant sites to enrich the student’s knowledge.
4. Progress tracking: At any given point you should manage to observe how far you have reached in the course. The student must also manage to track his progress and understanding. You can offer tests and quizzes to gauge the student’s grasp of one’s course. Just in case the student desires to revise some previous content, he should manage to do so and take another test.
5. Grades and awards: At the conclusion of one’s course, you’ll need to manage to give grades on the basis of the student’s performance. You can choose to give certifications and awards. This may help in increasing your brand value.
6. Feedback: Make sure to have a feedback mechanism. Allow your students to comment on your course material and how they’ve benefited from it. Invite suggestions for improvement and ideas for new courses.
You can deliver your curriculum through email or phone or even videos on YouTube having its private viewing feature in order that only your students can access it. There are sites which even provide you with a digital chalk or pen to describe your points on an electronic screen. Every one of these methods will assist you to produce a great learning experience for the students.