Once we age the skin we have loses its elasticity and with time it’ll stretch, causing loss of facial volume. A lot of things can cause havoc on see your face, including sun damage, smoking, unhealthy eating habits, bad skincare techniques and caffeine. Dermal fillers are a perfect solution to simply help reduce creases and wrinkles, restoring lost volume and rejuvenating the face.
The main reason the skin we have stays plump is because of the high content of water. The main constituent of dermal fillers is hyaluronic acid; a substance that’s naturally present in the torso, which absorbs moisture and helps to keep your skin hydrated. If you want to keep see your face looking soft, plump and with fewer lines, it’s important that your skin stays hydrated.
Some ways to test your skin’s hydration:
- One method to check your skin’s hydration levels would be to gently pinch your skin beneath your eyes and release. Dermal Fillers for Sale How fast it plumps back up, indicates how hydrated and elastic the skin is, and the faster it snaps back shows the healthier skin quality.
- Likewise, if you pinch your cheeks and it leaves fine lines, this shows that your skin might be dehydrated or have reduced elasticity.
- You are able to check your skin around orally by puckering up as you are likely to give a kiss, and if fine lines remain once you’ve released the pout, this might mean there’s less hydration in the skin.
The dermal filler gets injected under the skin with a fine needle with a cosmetic doctor. The task is nearly painless and any negative effects such as for example; slight redness, mild swelling and tenderness, are minimal. The procedure can last from 20 minutes to an hour or so, depending which areas you’re having done. There’s no downtime or recovery needed and you can to come back to your activities straight away.Anti-ageing treatments for the face area are remarkably popular, and dermal filler treatments are one of the most requested at cosmetic clinics. Dermal fillers are a perfect option for folks who wish to regain their youthful features, boost their facial contours and lessen deep wrinkles. This versatile injectable procedure can plump up, add volume and lift your skin, leaving it smooth, contoured and looking younger.
Advantages of dermal fillers:
- The facial skin – as anti-ageing treatments, they soften creases, lines and wrinkles and plump up your skin
- The lips – fillers can reshape, redefine, rejuvenate and rehydrate, giving us an ideal pout
- The cheekbones – restoring facial volume can drastically improve sunken cheeks
- Jaw line and chin – these areas can very quickly be broadened and re-shaped using fillers
- Eyes – dermal fillers can complete the under eye hollows during tear trough treatment
- Overall – when used together, fillers and botox can perform a non-surgical face lift
- Scars – fillers can improve recessed scars
- Hands – your skin on the hands can look rejuvenated and rehydrated with filler treatment
Static wrinkles that are visible on a resting face without any expression, are ideal for dermal filler treatment. Deflated and sunken aspects of the face area brought on by loss of volume can very quickly be restored using dermal fillers.
If you need help choosing a cosmetic procedure, we provide a comprehensive selection of cosmetic procedures for the face area and body: Botox, Vaser Lipo, Lip Augmentation, Dermal Fillers and a lot more treatments, to simply help develop a younger, slimmer, more youthful looking you!